Not sure whom to buy today in DFSor whom to remain in the season-long fantasy leagues? You should help set your current evryday fantasy baseball lineups with this weekend'smost important Jadeveon Clowney Jersey splits and batter vs. pitcher stats.
For more fantasy baseball advice and sleeper picks, consider our daily starting pitcher rankingsand the DFS MLB Playbookfrom our partners at FantasyAlarm.com everymorning. There is also pregame lineups with BvP stats at Fantasy Alarm.Meanwhile, let us discu s our topbuy/sell picks with this weekend's key matchups.
READ MORE: SN Fantasy| SP rankings| DFS Playbook| Top 50 prospects
-Matt Carpenter(9-for-25, four extra-base hits),Mark Reynolds(5-for-13, three homers, two doubles) andJason Heyward(7-for-17, two homers) experienced succe s inside their careers againstA.J. Burnett. TeammateJhonny Peralta(5-for-26, eight Ks) has struggled.
-Lorenzo Cainhas a .971 OPS Brandon Dunn Jersey vs. lefties this year, consider getting him in there againstMark Buehrle. TeammateSalvador Perez(.810 career OPS vs. LHP) is yet another solid play, whileJarrod Dyson(.551 career OPS vs. LHP) andMike Moustakas(.644 this year, .604 for his career) are generally riskier plays.Editor's note:Play one-day fantasy baseball for money! FanDuel is hosting a $100,000 leaguefor today'sMLB games, and beginning of the proce s wins $10,000.Enter now!
- With Chris Sale and Jon Lester squaring off in Chicago, its much more about who to bench than who to implement. Adam LaRoche wont play since its inside an NL Park, and guys like Melky Cabrera (.543 OPS vs. LHP This present year) and Adam Eaton (.530) are mainly usele s. Dont use Chris Coghlan (.431) and Addison Ru sell (.451) either.
- Wilmer Flores (.862 OPS vs. LHP at the moment) and Juan Lagares (.841) remain strong plays against lefties like Patrick Corbin. Have a communicate Daniel Murphy and Curtis Granderson, who both have sub-.500 OPSs.
- Dallas Keuchel Brian Hoyer Jersey surpa ses your typical southpaw, but Evan Longoria (.909 OPS), Logan Forsythe (.884), and Joey Butler (.828) get all hit lefties this season. You have available them today in DFS contests.
- Chris Young (1.061 OPS vs. LHP 2010), Brett Gardner (.895), Alex Rodriguez (.846), and Mark Teixeira (.822) are typical destined to be tough outs for Boston southpaw Eduardo Rodriguez.
- Another lefty against Seattle (C.J. Wilson) means at a later date of Nelson Cruz (1.305 OPS vs. LHP at the moment) finding a great deal of DFS lineups. Eliminate Kyle Seager, whos just 4-for-39 with 15 Ks lifetime against Wilson.
- Ryan Vogelsong have been getting hit hard by lefties at the moment (.523 SLG), so leverage the new tools Phillies big lefthanded bats, namely Ryan Howard and Domonic Brown.
- Lefties have hit perfectly against James Shields the year 2010 (.289/.365/.526), and Texas provides extensive good lefthanded bats. Give Shin-Soo Choo, Rougned Odor, Prince Fielder, Mitch Moreland, Josh Hamilton and Leonys Martin bumps in value if theyre from the lineup. Also, consider Elvis Andrus, whos 13-for-30 with four extra-base hits lifetime against Shields.
- Alfredo Johnathan Joseph Jersey Simon has given up a .297/.362/.513 line to lefthanded hitters in 2010. The Twins dont have numerous slugging lefties, but Joe Mauer and Eddie Rosario usually are a little more valuable.
- Jorge De La Rosa is known for a pretty Kenny Hilliard Jersey poor reverse-platoon split against lefties (.309/.397/.537). Thats nice thing about it for Atlanta lefties like Jace Peterson, Nick Markakis, A.J. Pierzynski, and Kelly Johnson, specifically Colorado.
- Phil Hughes has provided up many homers this current year (21), so that all of Detroits power hitters are in play. Though its a very small sample, its also worth noting that Yoenis Cespedes is 6-for-12 with five extra-base hits within his career against Hughes.
- Find room within your lineups for noted lefty killersTodd FrazierandMarlon Byrdagainst Marlins rookie southpawAdam Conley.